Paper Submission: Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers (up to 4 pages for technical content including figures and possible references, and with one additional optional 5th page containing only references) and extended abstracts (up to 2 pages, for paper-less industry presentations and Ongoing Work presentations) via the GlobalSIP 2019 conference website. Manuscripts should be original (not submitted/published anywhere else) and written in accordance with the standard IEEE double-column paper template.
- June 27, 2019: Paper submission due
- July 15, 2019: Notification of Acceptance
- August 15, 2019: Camera-ready papers due
For inquiries please contact the Symposium Chairs:
- General Chairs: Aditya Vempaty (Xio Research), Bhavya Kailkhura (Lawrence Livermore), Pramod Varshney (Syracuse U)
- Technical Chairs: Sijia Liu (IBM), Jayaraman Thiagarajan, (Lawrence Livermore), Qunwei Li, (Lawrence Livermore)